34th POGS Installation Conference "Prediction to Prevention" POP-2019 held at Hotel Sheraton Grand, Pune
- More than 250 OBG/IVF doctors from all over Maharashtra participated in the event. Out of the 250, over 100 doctors visited our stalls.
- The other competitor stalls were Genepath and Cordlife.
- We outshined in various aspects and were sincerely appreciated by many doctors for our- clarity of content, wide product portfolio with a targeted approach and most importantly, the scientific inputs delivered which are also the major USP of our company.
- Various doctors from Kolhapur, Mumbai, Solapur, Nagpur, Latur, Nashik and Aurangabad visited our stalls.
- Most of the enquiries were for Prenatal testing –, especially for NIPT and markers. Most of OBG who look after recurrent pregnancy losses enquired about POC the most.
- Our Major Clients include: Dr. Vaishali Chaudhary (IVF Consultant & HOD at Cloudniine Hospital, Shivaji Nagar Pune; Dr. Sanjeev Khurd, IVF consultant at Khurd Hospital; Dr. Kishore Pandit, IVF HOD at AIMS hospital, Dr. Pooja Lodha, Fetal Med At Kangaroo Cradle & Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune; Dr. Kundan Ingale, IVF director at Nirmiti Hospital, Hadapsar, Pune; Dr. Anil Chittake, IVF Director at Embrio, Baner, Pune; Dr. Bharti Dhorepatil, President POGS; Dr. Ashwini Kale, IVF Consultant & Embryologist at Ashakiran Hospital, Wakad; Dr. Majiri Valsangkar, IVF Director at Bhide Hospital, Pune; Dr. Veena Todakar, IVF specialist at Hardikkar Hospital Pune; Dr. Geeta, IVF Specialist at Prega Clinic, NIBM, Pune; Dr. Rohini Deshpande, From Sholapur
- Got a chance to meet leading doctors like Dr. Dilip Walke & Dr. Vaishali Korde. They were very much interested in our products and asked us to meet them at the hospital to discuss further.
- Our company was felicitated at the Valedictory function with accolades pouring in from various stalwarts in IVF segment in Pune.