- Work within a diverse team to provide educational support to providers, payers, and advocates on products and genetic testing offered through Anderson.
- Act as a liaison to internal genetic counselors and the field.
- Serve as an expert resource on Anderson’s genetic testing solutions and associated disease states and provide educational support for the field sales team and other internal partners.
- Actively assess and provide guidance surrounding practice workflow needs.
- Work with contacts outside of the company, including health care providers, investigators and collaborators, influential clinicians, KOL and advisory boards, as appropriate.
- Provide support to Marketing for the development of multi-channel medical educational activities and tools including speaker programs, slide decks CME events, on-line educational events, etc. and clinical education and training for internal sales staff.
- Maintain current knowledge of clinical advancements in the relevant scientific space by continuing education through literature review, journal clubs, and conference attendance.
- Be engaged in and contribute to scheduled business planning meetings, sales pipeline meetings, sales training events, and other company meetings, as requested.