Master health check plans
Your family needs you. One's net worth and importance is beyond what one earns or provides. A health check is a reflection of your commitment to yourself and your family.
The 'Anderson Whole Body health Check' has been specially put together keeping in mind the various stresses and risk conditions of an average Indian. The health package is designed for gents and ladies above 30 years. For children and adults younger than 30 years, a separate package is available.
A vast number of diseases become symptomatic at an advanced stage only. The early part of the disease (when cure is easier) is often hidden from the patient due to lack of symptoms. This is termed the 'Iceberg phenomenon'. (Only the tip of the iceberg projects above the sea level and is hence visible. The vast remainder is hidden under the water)
A regular health check detects many diseases early even before they have become symptomatic. This often allows prevention of complications and better cure results.
This health check is designed to detect various diseases and complications at an early stage. Anderson offers an annual health check on the World Heart Day each year in order to emphasize the importance of timely prevention of common diseases and their complications
- Designed for adults above 30 years of age
- Healthy adults with an aim to prevent common diseases
- Preexisting illness like diabetes / hypertension / cholesterol
- Vision and dental problems
- Healthcare of international standards
- Health Checks done in 4-5 hours under a single roof
- A helpful coordinator shall guide you personally through the package
- Complimentary breakfast is provided
- The medical results is available the next working day (for certain tests like PAP smear)
- The results will be reviewed and a physical examination will be carried out by our physician
- Vision and Dental Check can be scheduled separately
- Cost Effective
Preparation before the test
- Minimum 10 hours fasting (take low fat dinner before 9pm). Avoid oily foods on the previous night. Any amount of water can be taken on the day of the health check. Do not take coffee / tea / juice / breakfast before you come for the check
- Arrive at the centre between 7.00 AM to 8.00 AM. The entire test duration will take atleast four hours. Remember this is a comprehensive examination!
- Do not discontinue any medications that you have been taking on a regular basis (For cardiac / BP / Thyroid ailments). If you take medications for diabetes / sugar, bring them with you and take them after you have given the fasting sample and before you take breakfast. For any clarifications on medications mail to us here or call us at 9176677700 and ask to speak to our doctor
- Kindly bring all your previous medical records. Our doctor may require to see them
- You may bring your own home cooked food if you want. We also provide complimentary breakfast
- Do not wear jewelry when you come for the tests
- Inform us in advance and on the day of the test if you are a heart (cardiac) patient / kidney (renal) problem patient.
- Inform to us in advance and one the day of the check if you are or can be pregnant. Pregnant women should not take a chest X-ray / X-ray Mammogram. Other tests are safe
Points to note
- For women less than 40 years of age a sono-mammogram will be performed. For women older than 40 years, an X-ray mammogram will be obtained
- A treadmill test is available as an optional add-on for medically fit people for a small fee of Rs 750/- extra
- The offer is for the entire package and individual tests cannot be deleted. If a test is not performed for any reason, there shall be no refund.
- Performance of each test depends on the fitness of the guest, and the decision of our doctors shall be final in this regard
- For women who had undergone hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) a PAP smear can be substituted for a high vaginal smear. Alternatively a PAP smear test need not be performed.
- Women may need to avoid a health check during menstruation, because a PAP smear test cannot be performed.
- Since Anderson also caters to sick patients, priority on the day of the test shall be given to ill people and emergencies
- A doctor may not be available due to medical emergencies (if any) which may lead to rescheduling the consultations only.
How to register?
- Register at our nearest branch
- Register in person
- Register online
Head Office: Anderson Diagnostics & Labs, No: 150, Poonnamaiiee High Road, Opp: Dasaprakash Hotel, Purasaiwakkam, Chennai - 600084 Contact No: 044 43539444, 43489444, 9962000048, 9176677700
Ambattur - Om Sakthi Hospital, No: 21; old bank of baroda street, Ambattur, Chennai - 600053
Anna nagar - Neomed hospital, No.2181; L Block , 12th Main Road Annanagar, Chennai - 600040
Chromepet - Anderson Diagnostics & Labs, Old No: 30; New No. 4; Ramaswamy Street, Radha Nagar, Chromepet, Chennai - 600044
Manapakkam - Larsen & Tubro Ltd (Larsen & Tubro Ecc Medical Center, Mount Poonamallee Road, Manapakkam, PB No: 979, Chennai - 600089
Moolakadai - Anderson Diagnostics & Labs, No: 42G, Madhavaram High Road, Moolakadai, Chennai - 6000060
Pulianthope - Muthu Hospital, No: 105; Pulianthope High Road, Chennai - 600012
Velachery - Anderson Diagnostics & Labs, No: 37C; Vikas Plaza, Ground Floor, Velachery Main Road, Chennai - 600042
Vyasarpadi - Dr. M.V.R. Health Center & Rajesh Kumar Child Care Hospital Pvt. Ltd., No: 38 /40, Muthumudali street , Vyasarpadi, Chennai - 600039
How to make a payment?
- Online payment system
- Cheque / DD
- Direct payment
Fees paid for the package shall not be refunded except if the patient / guest is medically unfit to undergo the procedure
Appointments can be confirmed / rescheduled only subject to availability